When it comes to perfecting the all-American hamburger the way it's supposed to be, there's no better place than The Burger Palace. When you visit our restaurant in Houston, TX, you can sink your teeth into our creative gourmet hamburgers for a truly fantastic taste sensation. We proudly feature Akaushi American Kobe beef patties which is two grades higher than U.S. Prime and free from antibiotics and hormone additives. This makes for a juicy, tender, and flavorful burger that is extremely heart-healthy and delicious. All burgers are cooked to order and dressed with gourmet toppings. When checking our wide variety of selections, be sure to try our favorites, including the French Connection, New Italian Job, Napa Valley, Rodeo, Swiss Alps, Swiss Bacon Bleu, and The Bella, among others.
Akaushi Beef Hamburgers
The specialty Akaushi beef hamburgers served at The Burger Palace are made from 100 percent gourmet Akaushi beef. Pronounced ah•ka•oo•shee, this premium-quality beef is all-natural with a rich, buttery flavor.
Taste the difference provided by Akaushi beef hamburgers for yourself when you come in to The Burger Palace in Houston, TX. You'll find a multitude of creative gourmet burgers, as well as delicious classic burgers and other fresh menu options.
- Akaushi beef is a Kobe beef produced in America, and it is free from antibiotics and hormone additives.
- This beef is higher than conventional beef in heart-healthy fats, including monounsaturated fats and oleic acid.
- The animals that produce Akaushi beef are treated humanely.
- The result is a juicy, tender, and flavorful beef that is consistently rated a full two grades higher than U.S. prime.
OUR MENU ALSO INCLUDES:
- Chicken burgers and sandwiches
- Hot dogs
- Pulled pork dumplings
- Thai chicken lettuce wraps
- Veggie burgers ... and more
Forget the every day, frozen, GMO-filled burgers at that joint down the road. Come to The Burger Palace and taste the difference. Your stomach will thank you.
Call (713) 877-9700 today for our entire menu or more information.